- Find Gold and Blue (#'d to 88) parallels of the entire Base set.
- Look for Defining Moments inserts highlighting key plays and moments from Notre Dame's 1988 Championship run!
- Discover rare autographs from members of the 1988 Championship team with South Bend Standouts - Signatures Parallel (#'d to 25) and Fighting Irish Signatures cards.
Saturday, December 9, 2017
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Up first, Upper Deck Grandeur Coins.
- Colored that are numbered to 5,000 per player
- High-Relief Silver that are numbered to 1,000 per player
- Silver Frosted that are numbered to 500 per player.
- Rare ¼ oz. 99.99% 24-Karat Gold Minted Coin that are just numbered to 100 per player.
Here are the list of players you can find:
- Patrice Bergeron of Boston
- Dustin Byfuglien of Winnipeg
- Sidney Crosby of Pittsburgh
- Jack Eichel of Buffalo
- Wayne Gretzky of Edmonton
- Jaromir Jagr of Florida
- Patrick Kane of Chicago
- Dylan Larkin of Detroit
- Henrik Lundqvist of New York
- Erik Karlsson of Ottawa
- Connor McDavid of Edmonton
- Sean Monahan of Calgary
- William Nylander of Toronto
- Alex Ovechkin of Washington
- Carey Price of Montreal
- Patrick Roy of Montreal
- Daniel Sedin of Vancouver
- Vladimir Tarasenko of St. Louis
- John Tavares of Brooklyn
- Jonathan Toews of Chicago
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Saturday, July 16, 2016
Friday, July 15, 2016
Friday, February 12, 2016
Friday, February 5, 2016
We have been talking about it all week with our hashtag, #NHCDNationalHoliday, in which we were trying to get it trending to help make it a National Holiday.
So here is a simple easy contest to add even more pleasure to National Hockey Card Day!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with YOU holding your favorite 2016 NHCD card and one random email will win a hockey card prize pack. Please include your name and even Twitter handle if you have one.
UPDATED!! YOU CAN POST YOU PICTURES ON TWITTER NOW TOO! Feel free to tweet, email or Facebook post them to our wall. Random winner! If more than 10 entries, more prizes!
The only catch, after you enter, you agree to the only contest rule that we will be able to post your picture on our blog which we will do by Tuesday the 9th. That's it. Let us post your picture and you could win!
Good luck and contest ends 2/12/16 at 11:59 pm. We extended the deadline. Only 2 submissions. The more submissions, the more prizes.
Make sure to get your submissions in and have fun! Nothing says celebration like free cards!
PRIZES SHOWN! If good turnout could be extra winners!